The ideal choice for ice climbing, mixed climbing, and technical mountaineering, thanks to its highly technical and lightweight design.
It comes with modular front spikes that can be configured as single point short/long, or double point short/long, making it adaptable to all types of challenging routes, from snow couloirs to ice climbing. The support provided by the crampon is stable, precise, and highly efficient.
The Harfang Tech also offers two attachment systems, automatic and semiautomatic.
The crampon is shipped with a low-profile compact toe bail, ensuring a perfect fit for mountain boots.
To make it compatible with ski boots, you can purchase the standard toe bail separately.
• Materials: UHMWPE, Chromoly Steel, Chrome Vanadium Steel
• Certification: CE EN 893, UIAA 153
• Weight :617 g without abs 676 g with abs (per pair)
• Size : 35 - 47 EU
• UHMWPE and HTPE 40mm center strap
• Heel lever with micro adjustment
• Front rails are asymmetrical to optimize fit on modern boots
• Compact toe bail
• Chromoly steel rails
• Removable front and rear ABS
• Chrome vanadium steel frontpoints to increase durability
• 3 sets of holes for a wide range of bail adjustment
• Comes with automatic compact toe bail and semi auto toe basket
• Frontpoints can be configured in mono or dual modes, in short or long positions
• PPE: return not allowed