Ultra-functional and light, the Chiru 32L is the ideal pack for classic mountaineering.
The feature set is based around the needs of mountain professionals, who value the ability to organize and have a quick access to the gear.The full-length zip access (32L only) makes this pack extremely practical. A beefy back panel and carry system take care of load management, and the low profile hybrid shoulder straps and stashable waist belt will not interfere with ropework or harnesses. The 3D patterned pick tunnel creates a snug pocket around axe heads for a super stable axe carry. Weather resistant YKK zips and C0 DWR treated fabrics offer durability and water protection.
• Materials: 210d High Tenacity Nylon ripstop main fabric - PFC free, Bluesign approved material
• New improved fit, offered in two fits - S/M and M/L
• Weight: 875 g
• Low profile harness inspired shoulder straps – improved fit and carry, reduced bulk.
• 3d ice tool sleeve for unmatched tool security.
• Fully stashable rope strap
• Large zip accessed lid pocket
• Internal accessory pocket with key clip
• Vertically stashable hip pads
• Water resistant YKK external zips
• Hydration compatible
• Helmet carrier included.
Chiru 32 Pack
Light, very versatile, recommended for all disciplines