The Kume 30L, designed for ski touring, skimo and mountaineering, is a technical backpack, well-featured while remaining exceptionally light with a large side zip. It is lightweight, functional and robust with a volume suitable for daily missions. Its skiPro straps and suspension system are designed for winter conditions and make the load comfortable to carry.
The back panel includes a removable metal stay to give additional weight-savings. The design of the Kume allows for skis to be carried in an A Frame, side or diagonal setup on the terrain. Its key feature is the 'speed' option which allows skis to be attached or detached without taking your backpack off.
Equipped with a separate avalanche safety pocket, a helmet holder, an axe holder and a separate compartment for fast roping, this backpack will be an essential companion for the most technical outdoor excursion.
• Separate avalanche safety pocket
• Two easy accesses to main compartment: Top drawstring entry and autolocking side zipper entry
• A-frame, (stowable) diagonal, side ski carrying options
• Two ice axe holders
• False bottom with a dedicated rope/crampons compartment
• Hydration bladder compatible
• Helmet holder included
• Side zipped pocket
• Removable back panel wire frame for added lightness
• Padded waist belt with included zipped pocket
• Safety whistle on the adjustable sternum strap
• Material: Ripstop Robic Nylon 210D
• Volume: 30L
• Dimensions: 55x28x22cm
• Back torso length: 47cm
• Weight: 1145g
• Ideal for: Ski Hiking, Ski Touring, Mountaineering
Kume 30 Pack
The first impression of the backpack – it’s made of good material, solidly made. Nice carrying system which allows to pack up even with heavy stuff, well thought out mounting of ice axes, various possibilities of carrying skis, separate ABC pocket, low weight.
Unfortunately, the backpack has a few minor drawbacks;
1) too small closing cover with an incorrectly positioned fastening and a small hook.
2) long side pocket, but too shallow, a few cm deep would significantly improve its functionality; the same applies to the pocket on the belt, a bar will enter, but the smartphone will no longer fit
3) fastening the skis in a diagonal position is a good idea, but try to fasten the skis quickly if you have a backpack on your back in the glove with such a small hook. It would be also very useful adding a second larger loop for skis about 100 wide or more under the boot.
4) The panel on the back without air channels, even in winter, causes the back to overheat during the climbing.
Overall a good backpack, but these few details I think could be improved.
Le produite est arrivé dans de bonne condition. Les contact mail que j'ai pu avoir son rapide et efficace. Le matériel est conforme à mon souhait. J’ai pris mon temps pour comprendre toutes les subtilités et je pense que je n’ai pas tout vu. J’attends la neige pour tester le matériel mais je pense que je ne vais pas être déçu.
certaines fonctionnalités mériteraient une explication ou illustration