This crampon has a chromoly steel front and rear rail. Both rails are equipped with an antibott system. The front rail is asymmetrical to give you maximum performance and balance. True to the Harfang line, the Alpine uses our central main textile strap that connects the front and back rails. The main strap flexible linking system minimizes bulk and offers an incredibly compact option.
The Harfang Alpine comes with the compact toe bail, designed to fit all mountain boots with front and rear welts. To make it compatible with ski boots, add the standard toe bail, sold separately. The Harfang Alpine comes with two attachment systems: automatic and semi-automatic.
• Heel Lever with micro adjustment
• Fixed pivoting point cable attachment
• 3 sets of holes for a wide range of bail adjustment
• Chromoly steel front and rear rails
• Sold with automatic compact toe bail and semi-auto toe basket
• TPU Active ABS to prevent snow bailling
• Weight: 571 g without ABS and 623 g with ABS
Sold with storage bag that attaches to waist belt on backpack for quick deployement
Certifications: CE EN 893, UIAA 153
Ideal for mountaineering
Shoe sizes: 35EU - 47EU
PPE: return not allowed