The Choucas Pro is a minimalist and uncluttered model, ideal for the most challenging excursions and technical mountaineering. It has four gear loops, four waist belt ice screw slots, a waist speed buckle and a reinforced belay loop for extreme versatility and technicality.
Its patented large leg loops opening allows you to safely secure it with crampons or skis on.
• Breathable mesh waist belt and leg loops
• Four large gear loops
• Four ice screw slots on waist belt
• Waist speed buckle
• Full strength "magic ring" belay loop
• Patented leg loops opening with secured aluminum buckles
• Adjustable and replaceable rear elastic
• Ultralight weight: 128g (XS), 134g S, 140 (M), 146(L), 152g (XL)
• Dimensions waist/leg: XS (63-76cm/44-51cm); S (68-81cm/48-55cm), M (74-87cm/52-59cm), L (81-94cm/57-64cm), XL (90-103cm/63-70cm).
• Material: UHMW polyethylene, high tenacity PES, Aircraft-grade aluminum, acetal buckles
• Conform to the CE/EN 12277 type C climbing harness certification
• UIAA certified
• Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
• Ideal for Mountaineering, rock and ice climbing
• PPE: return not allowed
I highly recommend the crampons and harnesses. Comfortable, safe and extreme light. The new standard!
The Choucas Pro is my favourite harness for expeditions and long alpine ( mixed ) climbs. I really love it, because it`s pure function and ultra light. It`s just there.
Imbragatura di grande leggerezza, ottima vestibilità, sono molto soddisfatto.
Super, ce bodar est top pour mon activités de guide, je l’utilise tout les jours, en escalade, alpinisme, via et l’hiver en ski et en cascade.
Light, comfortable, does the job well!