126€ Regular price 180€
A sturdy and lightweight mountaineering backpack, the Warthog was designed in collaboration with professional mountain guides.
The Warthog 45L has an excellent weight-to-performance ratio. Its modular volume and removable accessories make it a very versatile mountaineering bag.
An extremely comfortable and lightweight backpack: its innovative AlpinePro suspension system features an S-shaped removable back panel that perfectly optimizes the load on your shoulders.
The Warthog's compact 45L volume lets you carry everything you need for a multi-day excursion: ropes, crampons, ice axes, helmet, down jacket, bivouac gear, etc.
High-tenacity nylon fabric material makes this bag ever more robust for intensive use.
• Two back torso lengths available: S (42cm) or M (47cm)
• Size small fits people less than 1m70 tall who want a compact bag
• Quick opening drawcord system
• Removable thermo-formed, semi-rigid back panel with aluminum stays
• Removable sternum strap and padded waist belt with 2 gear loops
• Removable side compression straps
• 2 ice axe holders
• Helmet holder included and detachable
• Hydration bladder-compatible
• Rope holder
• Two zippered pockets
• Material: 210D high-tenacity ripstop nylon 66
• Volume: 45L
• Dimensions: 64x29x22cm (S)
• Weight: 1032g / min 743g
Warthog 45 Pack
C'est un bon sac pour l'alpinisme, léger, confortable à porter, avec ce qu'il faut d'accessoires pour accrocher les piolets et autre matériel.
The Warthog 45 L is the perfect pack for expeditions and long alpine routes. It`s very tough and stands for pure function.
Le confort du sac et la résistance du sac sont extraordinaires.
Sac au top