Ideal for long route climbing. Robust and comfortable, it is designed to offer the best balance between lightness, strength & comfort.
Its carrying system offers an exceptional comfort thanks to the reinforced back panel and specially designed shoulder straps. A very practical carabiner is located on the top to clip the bag to the belay (2KN resistance). The hauling handles are designed and positioned to ensure easy clipping and well-balanced hauling.
Designed to be worn all day long without noticing it and tough enough to be hauled past the crux if necessary. The WADI is the ideal bag to take on ambitious projects with long approaches, complex routes, and abrasive rock.
Hydration bladder compatible, helmet & ice axe / pole carry included.
• 650g / 600g without ice axe & helmet carry
• 54*28*25 cm - One back size
• Back panel & shoulder straps optimized for climbing mode
• Easy adjust sternum strap
• Removable 20mm waist belt
• Easy clip-in hauling handles
• Rope strap + Adjustable 2kN carabiner for quick belay clip
• Quick access external zip pocket (fits a water bottle)
• Small valuables internal zip pocket with key hook
• Included helmet & pole carry
• Hydration bladder compatible