Ideal for gear-intensive cragging sessions, the Moonlight is designed for comfort with a light and ultra-tear-resistant fabric.
The Moonlight has a deep top-loader and a full height central front zipper for easy loading and access to the gear. Its flat and reinforced floor keeps it standing upright and its mesh back panel offers a high breathability.
• Volume: 55L
• Materials: 400D high tenacity nylon with TPU coating, recycled RobicSkirt and liner fabric
• Weight: 1700g
• Dimensions: 70x35x30 cm
• Lumbar pad and wide hip pads for optimum comfort
• Top loader with a full height central front zipper
• HDPE with aluminum stay frame sheet for ultimate load transfer into the waist belt
• Flat and reinforced floor so pack stand alone
• Designed in Chamonix
I did use the new Moonlight on my last expedition to the northern patagonian icecap in february - march 2022. The pack is super functional, almost undestructible and quite confortable. I really like it.