The Kume 38L, designed for ski touring, skimo and mountaineering, is a fully complete technical backpack and remains very light. It is functional and robust with substantial volume making it suitable for multi-day excursions. Its skiPro straps and suspension system are designed for winter conditions and make the load more comfortable to carry.
The back panel includes a removable metal stay for additional weight-savings. The design of the Kume allows the skis to be carried in an A Frame, side or diagonal setup depending on the terrain. A ''speed" option allows skis to be attached or detached without taking your backpack off. Equipped with a separate avalanche safety pocket, a helmet holder, axe holders and a separate compartment for fast roping, this backpack will be an essential companion for the steepest slopes.
• Separate avalanche safety pocket
• Two accesses to main compartment: Top drawstring entry and autolocking side zipper entry
• A-frame, (stowable) diagonal, side ski carrying options
• Two ice axe holders
• False bottom with a dedicated rope/crampons compartment
• Hydration bladder compatible
• Helmet holder included
• Side zipped pocket
• Removable back panel wire frame for added lightness
• Padded waist belt with included zipped pocket
• Safety whistle on the adjustable sternum strap
• Material: Ripstop Robic Nylon 210D
• Volume: 38L
• Dimensions: 59x29x27cm
• Back torso length: 47cm
• Weight: 1185g
• Ideal for Ski Mountaineering, Ski Touring, Mountaineering
This backpack has all you need. It is lightweight, minimalist and you feel that alpinists designed this backpack. It has enough space for long days on the mountain. I love the many little details, like the different ways to carry skis. Good job, Blue Ice!
Kume 38 Pack
Très bon sac ,le litrage est adéquat pour travailler . La poche pour enkitter la corde fait une vrai différence 👍
Seul petit bémol, la multiplicité des systèmes de portage de ski qui alourdissent l'ensemble
Sac très bien conçu pour la rando à ski, et l'accessoirisation est très bien pensé. Félicitation