The Kume is the ideal pack for skiers and splitboarders chasing technical objectives in serious terrain.
This updated version brings improvements in carry, durability and weight, and is offered in two new volumes optimized for complex ski missions, from done in a day to extended epics. Kume’s extended feature set includes a separate snow safety pocket, a vertical rope pocket with quick-access zip and a variety of ski carry options.
Dual technical ice tools can be attached securely, and classic piolets can be carried internally, or in a quick deploy position. The carry system is low profile, provides great stability and features hip pockets and gear loops on the belt and lanyard clip points on the shoulder straps.
Now in two fit options, the Kume is perfect for gear intensive, technical ski mountaineering.
• Materials : 420d Robic / N6.6 Ripstop / 420d Robic Air - PFC FREE - Bluesign approved
• Weight : 960g
• Comes in 2 back lenghts : S/M and M/L
• Dual ice axe carry
• Ski carry : Diagonal, A-frame or quick carry
• Side compression straps
• Hybrid laminated shoulder straps with lanyard loops
• Low profile hip pads with pockets and gear loops
• Removable Spring steel frame
• Separate avalanche tool storage
• Quick-deploy vertical rope compartment
• Full length side access zip