Built around a full spec alpine feature set, the Warthog 30L is a versatile pack that can be stripped down, making it up to 100 g lighter.
The Warthog has been updated to be lighter and even more minimalist. It is a bold and uncompromising pack for the most serious and committing alpine objectives. Built on our new pack fit platform and offered in two sizes, the fit and carry of the Warthog set it apart. Our innovative hybrid laminated shoulder straps is inspired by climbing harness construction to produce a carry system which is super low profile but offers high load distribution and comfort. Carbonate coated fabrics shed off snow and ice and make this bag even more robust for intensive use in winter conditions.
• Removable high density Atilon frame sheet
• Removable waist belt with floating hip pads
• Removable side compression straps
• Dual ice axe holders
• Strippable side compression
• Helmet holder compatible
• External accessory pocket with protected zip opening
• Low profile carry system with harness inspired shoulder straps for an improved fit and carry
• 3D ice tool sleeve for unmatched tool security.
• Integrated rope carry system.
• Internal secondary accessory pocket with key clip
• Material: 210D Robic Nylon ripstop main body fabric - PFC free, Bluesign approved material and permanent fluorocarbon-free weather shedding face coating
• Volume: 30L
• Dimensions: 59*26*26 cm and Offered in two fits (S/M and M/L)
• Weight: 630 g / min 530 g stripped
This is a beautiful, light and functional rucksack. Happy I bought it.
BUT the top closure system is not thought through. It’s backwards from the standard system, ie the strap goes to the side that’s on my back. That’s why one can’t see it when I wear the rucksack. Good. But with the standard system, the point where the closure strap is fixed is half way down the pack so that one can close down the lid and adjust to smaller loads. Here the point of closing is all the way up, where the shoulder straps are fixed. Mistake. This way the rucksack can’t be closed properly and the snow or rain comes in (as the other review says). So. Move the fixing point for that strap further down. (And use a beefier strap; mine is fraying.)
la nieve entrará fácilmente por la parte superior